Saturday, October 22, 2011

LIFE of LOVE - Poems by DrTPS



Preface

I am not a poet. These poems constitute my profound thoughts on life during a year of solitude in Delhi. Few good friends, special are they, recognized these thoughts and encouraged me to instill life into them. So here they are in verse form.

One or two of these poems are published in Malayalam (translated from/to Malayalam). Acceptance of those Malayalam poems was the first encouragement for my continued writing.

The backing of my family and other well wishers is an integral part of this realization. My journey into the spiritual and literary path was motivated by my wife Dr P V Radhadevi. My sons S. Harikrishnan and S. Yadukrishnan are passionate readers of my work.

The realization and shaping of the poems were with the poetical support of Mrs. Sheeba Thattil. Specially valuable were the effort of Dr. Radhika Nagrath. My thanks is due to Prof. K G Sankara Pillai and Prof. Akavoor Narayanan for their comments and encouragement. As usual, Mr. Sudhakaran of Indological Trust is with me.

As you peruse through these poems may you gain new perspectives on Life……

Dr T P Sasikumar

New Delhi,

1st March 2009.


Index

Preface by Dr T P Sasikumar

The little big ‘I’

  1. THE RACE FOR BIRTH
  2. FROM PHILOS TO AGAPE
  3. I NEED SOMEONE
  4. THE SECRET OF THE SELF
  5. SELF LOVE –TRUE LOVE

I wonder…I wish…

  1. THE UNDIVIDED EARTH
  2. WRITING THE SCRIPT FOR OTHERS
  3. DESIGNER AND ARCHITECT
  4. MARRIAGE AND MIS-MARRIAGE
  5. OPEN HEART SURGERY
  6. ARROW IN SHADOW
  7. MISSION TO MOON AND MARS

From the deeper reserves

  1. THE MIRROR TO LIFE
  2. THE ELIXER OF LIFE
  3. HALF LIVED LIFE
  4. HEART FAILURE OF THE SPIRITUAL GURU

Oneness in love

  1. WE BECAME 'ONE'
  2. BETTER BE BLIND
  3. SABOTAGED RELATIONSHIPS
  4. WINTER’S RAIN
  5. THE RIVER OF LIFE
  6. GRACEFUL SURRENDER

Moving with the times

  1. GUARANTEED BLESSINGS

My heart aflame, just for you

  1. MY HEART THROBS FOR YOU
  2. IN SEARCH OF YOU, KRISHNA
  3. I MAY NEED YOU EVER MORE
  4. SOCIALIZING WITH GOD

Comments by

Prof. Akavoor Narayanan

Dr. Radhika Nagrath

Prof. K G Sankara Pillai


No comments:

Post a Comment